Sunday, January 8, 2012


My name is Gyda Houser and I’m from Tucson, AZ. I am a Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Crossfit Coach, Zumba Instructor and Model. I was born and raised in the Philippines and moved to the US when I was 18 yrs old.


My fitness career has not only improved my lifestyle, but also helped me inspire other people to be healthy. I want to serve as a role model to inspire everyone to live a long and healthy life. I've always believed in the saying that, “Your body is your temple” so treat it that way. We need to nurture it every single day for the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. you have mentioned very useful and profitable message message for us. We combine state of the art equipment with the best personal trainers to deliver the ultimate head to toe conditioning fitness experience. Personal Training Certified help you get the results you want.

    ReplyDelete